Refrigeration systems for large logistics centers
For over forty years, our company has been designing and manufacturing refrigeration systems for large logistics centers. This long-term experience allows us to refine the technology for every need. Reliability, logistics requirements, energy saving and high quality of preservation are the key factors that our designers consider, developing specific solutions for this sector. For several years, we have been developing and optimizing innovative systems for the refrigeration of automated cells of great height, able to achieve a good uniformity of the temperature. A department consisting of several specialists allows us to enrich our solutions with a perfectly integrated automation and supervision The systems are developed and refined time after time in function of the needs of conservation. In particular, for logistics centers, that often offer pallet spaces for rent, we can install statistical systems to monitor electricity consumption and therefore calculate the cost of storage. All systems allow the remote management and eventually the exchange of data with existing systems.
- Large cells at low temperature for frozen food
- Cells at normal temperature
- Refrigeration of picking/loading/unloading/packing zones
- Heat recovery from refrigeration systems
- Automation systems, monitoring in compliance with HACCP requirements, energy consumption statistics
- Systems for the remote management